This guy has finally reached the age where he likes to watch football!
And I for one, am SUPER excited about it!
When the Oregon Duck football season started this year, I planned to sit on the couch by myself like I do every year. Jamie's around, mind you, but he always, and I do mean always, falls asleep in his chair. It doesn't matter what game it is, how close the score is or how loud I scream, he always falls asleep! It's kindof a bummer watching a good game alone...it's hard to belly bump if you're by yourself, you know what I mean? ;)
Well, there I was, opening game of the season, on the couch, ready to go when I turned to see Ben sitting beside me. I didn't think it would last too long. I gave him 5 or 10 minutes into the first quarter. But I was wrong. There he sat through the whole game, asking questions and wanting to know more. Thank goodness for DVR's where you can pause the TV :) We did that alot as I explained the basics of the game.
It has been a fun season! He has been my football buddy through all the Duck games. And to top it off, this last Monday we sat through the Grand Daddy of them all...The Rose Bowl! And what a game it was! OREGON DUCKS 45 WISCONSIN 38. It's been 95 years since the Oregon Ducks could call themselves ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS and
my football buddy and I took it all in together!
GO DUCKS!!!
1 comment:
His shirt is adorable!!!
Post a Comment