I love Seattle. Like "love affair" love. It is one of my favorite cities to visit and when Jamie had an opportunity last spring to bid on a couple tickets to a Seattle Mariner's baseball game...I told him to GO FOR IT! Baseball and Seattle all in the same weekend...be still my heart! Our good friends Brian and Sheila joined us and we had a wonderful grown-up weekend! Exactly what I needed!
We started at the hotel where we opened Jamie's birthday gift from Brian. I don't know how to describe my reaction other than...WOW! I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. Definitely a gift I won't soon forget and one we will always keep hidden ;)
We enjoyed a delicious dinner at a restaurant across from Safeco field...
And then headed over to the Mariner's store and wandered around before the game...
(the bromance lives on...)
The game was awesome! The Mariners lost but it didn't even matter. I loved every minute...
We made a late night stop for dessert, had some major giggles over toilet talk and then headed back to our hotel room for some u-tube viewing before calling it a night.
The next day was spent at the famous Farmer's Market where we wandered around for hours, picked up some beautiful flowers, stuck some gum on the GUM wall and performed some PDA in front of the PDA sign ;)
As we headed home we decided this MUST be an annual event. Maybe not to the same location but a weekend getaway somewhere...anywhere...together! It was a wonderful weekend spent with my amazing husband and friends! Such fun! Can't wait till next year :)
1 comment:
So glad you got to enjoy some time away with the Brames! These pictures made me smile :)
Post a Comment