Monday, March 11, 2013

4-Year old Interview...

Happy Birthday to my littlest love!
 
 
Here is what's on Ellie's mind as she turns 4 years old...

1. The color of my hair is: brown
2. The color of my eyes are: hazel
3. My favorite food is: fishy crackers
4. My favorite drink is: stawberry lemonade
5. My favorite fruit is: bananas and blueberries
6. My favorite treat is: Grandma's cookies
7. One food I really don't like is: fish
8. My favorite song is: Jingle Bells
9. My favorite color is: purple and dark pink
10. My favorite animal is: a zebra because they have short necks and stripes
11. My favorite book is: Junie B. Jones and the Mickey Mouse book
12. My favorite toy is: Barbies
13. My favorite game is: Hide and Seek and Green Ghost
14. My favorite store is: the pet store
15. My favorite movie is: Tangled
16. My favorite TV show is: My Little Pony
17. My favorite holiday is: Christmas because of the snow
18. The thing I like to do with Daddy is: play hide and seek
19. The thing I like to do with Mommy is: go to the gym
20. My best friends are: Hayden (gym) and Lauren and Megan
21. My favorite thing to do outside is: jump on the trampoline
22. My favorite thing to do inside is: dance
23. The coolest person on the Earth is: mom
24. My favorite part of school is: play with Hayden (we call the gym play area her "school")
25. The thing I do most awesomely is: cleaning
26. When I grow up I'm going to be: ballet dancer
27. If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go: to ballet class, Disneyland or Grandma's house
28. Three words to describe me are: spunky, smart and cuddly (from mom)
29. If I had one wish it be: to buy a horse
30. My best memory is: flying (??? No idea where this came from...maybe a dream :)

No comments: