Monday, March 11, 2013

Megan's 6th Birthday Interview...

Here's what's on my Megan's mind as she turns 6...

1. The color of my hair is: brown
2. The color of my eyes are: brown
3. My favorite food is: meatballs
4. My favorite drink is: lemonade
5. My favorite fruit is: strawberries and watermelon
6. My favorite treat is: Kit Kat candybar (she calls them kittykats) and brownies
7. One food I really don't like is: shrimp linguine
8. My favorite song is: the primary song "A Child's Prayer"
9. My favorite color is: purple
10. My favorite animal is: a cat
11. My favorite book is: Junie B. Jones
12. My favorite toy is: my design book and my American Girl doll
13. My favorite game is: Just Dance for kids on the Wii
14. My favorite store is: Walmart with all the toys
15. My favorite movie is: Brave
16. My favorite TV show is: Good Luck Charlie
17. My favorite holiday is: Halloween because of all the candy
18. The thing I like to do with Daddy is: jump on the trampoline
19. The thing I like to do with Mommy is: go on picnics
20. My best friends are: Olivia, Lauren, Megan, Rebecca, Caroline, Bella
21. My favorite thing to do outside is: go camping
22. My favorite thing to do inside is: make cards and spend time with my family
23. The coolest person on the Earth is: my family
24. My favorite part of school is: recess. I like to play tag and chase Thatcher :)
25. The thing I do most awesomely is: art projects
26. When I grow up I'm going to be: a designer
27. If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go: to Disneyland
28. Three words that describe me are: artistic, generous and kind (I had to help her with this one)
29. If I had one wish it would be: to have my Daddy home more
30. My best memory is: summer...the whole summer because we get to go camping and swimming.

No comments: