Monday, April 8, 2013

Ben's 10 year old Birthday Interview...


Here is what's on this cool kid's mind as he turns double digits (10)...

1. The color of my hair is: brown
2. The color of my eyes are: blue
3. My favorite food is: combination pizza, brownies, icecream and pudding
4. My favorite drink is: sprite
5. My favorite fruit is: strawberries
6. My favorite treat is: brownies
7. One food I really don't like is: carrots
8. My favorite song is: Party Rock by LFMO
9. My favorite color is: blue
10. My favorite animal is: elk
11. My favorite book is: 13th Reality by James Dashner
12. My favorite toy is: Kindle
13. My favorite game is: Capture the Flag
14. My favorite store is: Cabelas
15. My favorite movie is: Rise of the Gaudians
16. My favorite TV show is: Good Luck Charlie
17. My favorite holiday is: Christmas
18. The thing I like to do with Daddy is: go to Malibu Raceway
19. The thing I like to do with Mommy is: play racquetball at the gym
20. My best friends are: Maverick, Ben G, and Robbie
21. My favorite thing to do outside is: Play baseball
22. My favorite thing to do inside is: Play on my Kindle
23. The coolest person on the Earth is: Me
24. My favorite part of school is: Recess
25. The thing I do most awesomely is: baseball
26. When I grow up I'm going to be: a dentist
27. If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go: to Disneyland
28. Three words that describe me are: Hard working, smart and awesome
29. If I had one wish it would be: to go to Disneyland
30. My best memory is: going to Malibu Raceway with Dad

Happy Birthday, Buddy. We love you!

No comments: