I've never considered myself a very pretty person. This face isn't going to be landing on the cover of a magazine anytime soon. But the other day, after attending a friend's birthday party at Johnny's Incredible Pizza, I experienced a high like no other. After hours of play under our belts, Ben sauntered over to me and in front of all his buddies, wrapped his arm over my shoulder, pulled me in close and said, "Mom, you are SO pretty." Even though I was ragged and tired to the bone, I have never felt more beautiful! I walked out of that place feeling like a bonafide beauty queen!
I love you, kid :) You melt my heart!
I love you, kid :) You melt my heart!
1 comment:
*LIKE*
Jodi, you are not only pretty.. but you are beautiful - inside and out!!! Thanks for sharing this story.. it's very heartwarming!! xo Jody
Post a Comment