A little bit of snow hit our neck of the woods today. I think it is befitting that it is the 1st of December...a wonderful way to kick off this festive time of year! This morning Ben and I bundled Megan up in her Eskimo suit, put her in the stroller and gave her a ride around the neighborhood while we tried to catch snowflakes with our tongues. The snow wasn't sticking but we ran around full of 'snow energy' anyways.
Later in the afternoon there was enough to make a few snowballs and Ben was chomping at the bit to get out in it so we bundled up again and went to play in the backyard. 
As some of you know...our family has a 'Love/Hate' relationship with the snow. We love it because...well...it's fun and because when it snows Les Schwab is super busy which = big bonuses...KA CHING!! We hate it because Jamie normally misses out on the fun. Bummer.

By the time we were finished with our snowball fight that took us from the backyard, to the front yard, to the backyard again...everyone was soaked from head to toe and in need of a good cup of hot chocolate.
Later in the afternoon there was enough to make a few snowballs and Ben was chomping at the bit to get out in it so we bundled up again and went to play in the backyard. 
As some of you know...our family has a 'Love/Hate' relationship with the snow. We love it because...well...it's fun and because when it snows Les Schwab is super busy which = big bonuses...KA CHING!! We hate it because Jamie normally misses out on the fun. Bummer. Well, while out in the backyard playing, Ben and I both got nailed with a snowball from out of nowhere...it literally came flying over the house (well, not exactly over the house...I threw that in there for affect.) As we were trying to figure out who threw them, Jamie came bounding around the corner throwing snowballs right and left. Hooray! He was able to come home a little early and enjoy the snow...while it lasted.

By the time we were finished with our snowball fight that took us from the backyard, to the front yard, to the backyard again...everyone was soaked from head to toe and in need of a good cup of hot chocolate. Man...I love the snow!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more!
6 comments:
I'm glad Jamie got in on the snow action with you guys! Fun times...
Too much fun! You guys got more than us. None stuck at all here. We did catch some on our tongues though. I am also hoping for more soon.
How fun! An actual snowball fight! Oh how I love it! Hopefully we will get a lot more of this this year!
Yay!! I'm so glad Jamie got off a bit early. What a fun day. :)
Hey sweet sis,
I am so happy for you that Jamie was able to come home and enjoy the afternoon with you and the kids. Looks like Ben had a great time! I love seeing all the pictures. I wish we had some snow! Bummer for us! :(
I always enjoy seeing all of your pictures. Keeps me updated on what is going on in your life.
Miss you!
Love ya,
Nik
I am so totally completely entirely jealous. Snow must be nice!!! Yesterday it was in the seventies here. Bah.
Post a Comment