Friday, May 9, 2008

Sew Fun...

On Thursday night, Paige and I got together for a little craft night. I love a girl's get together. A much needed break from reality to laugh and play. Paige schlepped all of her sewing supplies over to my house and we got started. She worked on an apron for a swap she signed up for on-line and a cute little towel to match. REALLY darling stuff. She is getting so good at making aprons!


I did very little sewing because I was cutting and let's just say...I'm a SLOW cutter. I did enjoy using Paige's fancy cutting board and roller. A must have if I am going to continue with this sewing thing.
I am working on this...
I have wanted to make this bag for months and have had the fabric for awhile now. It's a little over my head but I am giving it a try. Who knows what one can accomplish until they make an attempt. Right?

7 comments:

Shannon b said...

how fun! I'm excited to see how it turns out. I've got the same pattern too, so we may just end up with matching bags! That is, if I ever get around to opening mine. :)

Paige said...

Um, where is the picture of YOU, missy????????

Darilyn said...

Jodi, if you like Amy butler fabrics than you need to check out my friend Eva's blog and website. Go to my page and her name is listed there. She has a design business called fresh and vintage. She makes the most darling girl clothes. I think you will like her stuff.

Aundrea said...

glad you guys had a good time! The bag you're working on looks really cute!

Julee and Matt said...

Good luck on your bag!

rachel said...

CUTE BAG!!! For sure post a pic of the final product when you're done.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

That is the cutest bag! Can't wait to see the finished product.