Thursday, August 21, 2008

Raising a Girl...

who idolizes her BIG BROTHER.

Here she is wearing a fireman's helmet and pointing a gun at anyone who passes by. The sound effects are priceless. She has the popping of a machine gun down, baby!

I'm so proud.

8 comments:

Natalee said...

Adorable! She's got a big huge smile just like her adorable Mommy!

:-)

Candy said...

Just the other day Autumn kept making a gun with her fingers! She said she was just protecting all of us from some unkown person whe knew would come into our house. It was so funny, and so not girly of her:)

Aundrea said...

She will be able to hold her own with her big brother and all his friends:) She is so cute!!

Rochelle said...

And I predict soon she'll have a little brother! hehehehe!

The Good Gomer Family said...

That's the way to raise a girl....tomboy tough!!

Julee and Matt said...

She is so cute! I am sure that would have been how I was with my brother's stuff. Nothing wrong with being a girl and having a gun!

Cavanaugh Family said...

Yes I have one of these girls as well. Good to know she has a companion. Don't you just love to watch them look like their brothers and how much love they have. She is adorable and growing up so fast. Hope your pregnancy is going better.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

GOODNESS she is a doll!