Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Many Angles of Elise Lynn...

at one week old.

We have done lots of snuggling this last week. I could stare at our new little babe for hours on end and I do...a luxury soon to go away when my mom and dad bring the kiddos back tomorrow! This week has been heavenly.

Happy 1st week, Miss Ellie Lynn.

We are smitten.

*Pictures taken by my talented friend, Shannon! Aren't they amazing?!

17 comments:

Rochelle said...

Ohh I love the pictures!! She is so sweet! It's about time you posted her name!

Natalee said...

Those are the sweetest pictures Jodi! I love baby tosies the best, so the one of her little foot and your wedding bands is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Good Job Mommy!

Tiffini said...

Wonderful pictures. I love the newborn snuggles!

Julee and Matt said...

I am so glad you got to have a nice quiet week with this new little girl. She is SO cute...I hope I can come up this summer and get to see her before she get's too big. Have fun with the other kids get home...they are going to be very "helpful". :)

Lynn Boyle said...

she's so beautiful and i love her name...:)
i cannot wait to see her in person...

Michelle said...

What a beauty! I LOVE her little fingers and toes!

Krista Lou Cook said...

A week! I cannot believe it! Those picture are adorable I just want to reach out and pick her up!

Dani said...

She is beautiful! Your photographer Shannon did a great job capturing the beauty of little Elise on film! Wow! I'm impressed! I am so happy for you! And how wonderful that your parents took your other 2 kiddos for a week so you could thoroughly enjoy Elise's first week :)

Dawn said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful. We pray many blessings upon you and your sweet family.

Anonymous said...

She's perfect, simply perfect! I can only imagine the happy little reunion taking place today. Your family is now complete :) Makes me smile so big! Love you.

Candy said...

I love the pictures! How lucky to get a whole week alone with her - a luxury I never had when new ones came along - she is lucky to have such a sweet mama!

Marie said...

Beautiful! So nice to have a little one on one bonding time! I remember someone comparing having that 3rd child as switching from 'man to man' to 'zone' defense - a pretty good descriptive. Can't wait to meet her!

Toshia said...

Excellent job mama! I whole-heartedly approve. And I love the name: Elise Lynn Stott...(jk, it is probably too early to play matchmaker with our kids!) I hope you are planning on bringing this little one to bunco next week--I don't remember Jonathan ever being that small...;)

Nicole said...

Your parents are wonderful to allow you that bonding and recovery time!! Elise is beautiful!! I am so happy for you and your family. Great pictures!!

Lorna said...

Wow, these are beautiful pictures. I'm so glad you got a week home with her. Your music plus your pictures makes me feel a little weepy...

Tiffiny said...

Oh she is gorgeous! Congratulations, I am so excited for you. I hope everything goes smoothly when the kids are home.

Tonya said...

She is precious! I am in love with the baby foot/wedding ring picture. How has three been so far?