Sunday, March 1, 2009

Elise's baby blessing...

A beautiful day for our beautiful baby girl. My Mom, Dad and sister, Nikki, were able to come for a visit on Sunday and witness our sweet Elise receiving a baby blessing from her daddy. It was a wonderful. The spirit was strong and the words spoken were heartfelt.

(This is the same dress I was blessed in many, many years ago!)

Feeling so overwhelmingly blessed. So thankful for my sweet little eternal family. So thankful for the Priesthood in my home. So thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me beyond measure.

So thankful.

11 comments:

Aundrea said...

It was a beautiful blessing! She is so cute! I lover her fuzzy little head:)

Natalee said...

She is so beautiful Jodi! Love the blessing gown!

Tiffini said...

What a doll. I love that picture of the family with her crashed in daddy's lap! I am coming out on Friday March 20th--hope you are free so I can snuggle that bundle!!

Dannielle said...

So beautiful and so sweet!

Rochelle said...

I feel like it's been forever since I've seen her! I can't wait unitl all this yuckiness is gone!

Shannon b said...

what a happy day! That is a beautiful blessing dress - wow!

Anonymous said...

Oh that first picture is so pretty of her big bright eyes! What a special day that was indeed :)

Tiffiny said...

Beautiful family! So sorry I missed teh blessing, I wish i could have been there. I was in Corvallis meeting my new niece for the first time!

Julee and Matt said...

How sweet is she...I can't wait to meet her. I agree, I think Sigg and Elise sound very good together. :)

Nicole said...

That is so neat she is wearing the same dress you were blessed in!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

What a very precious moment in time. I can just feel your love for her. You are a radiant mother.