Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ellie at 6 weeks...

"Not all angels are from the other side of the veil.
Some of them we walk with and talk with.
Here. Now. Everyday."
- Jeffrey R. Holland

Oh, how I love this little angel of mine.

17 comments:

Aundrea said...

I LOVE that quote! It is so, so true! Ellie is such a cutie!

sheila said...

She looks so much like Ben in that middle picture. She is adorable!

Michelle said...

She is so beautiful!

Jill said...

What a little sweetie that girl is! I can't believe that she's 6 weeks. My how time flies!

Candy said...

Has it already been six weeks? Wow! What a great quote and so true!

Gina said...

What a cutie. I love the red dress. I noticed how cute it was on Sunday.

Krista Lou Cook said...

She looks so wise!

Rochelle said...

Holy Smokes she is already six weeks!!!
She looks sooo much like Ben in the top picrure!
What a cutie!

Lynn Boyle said...

She's so pretty. looks totally like big brother.. when does Ben have b-ball practice? hoping to see you at the field..?

Julee and Matt said...

Her and Sigg are going to make quite the couple, don't you think? She is beautiful! Love you!

Jill said...

It truly is a delight to wake up to sunshine every day! I knew I needed it, but I didn't realize HOW MUCH. It's wonderful! I wouldn't mind a little more snow. March and April are usually our snowiest months,but I was just outside and it's near 80. Doesn't seem too likely! The weather does change in a blink of an eye though. I guess we'll see. I love watching your cute little family grow. So glad you guys are doing good!

Tiffini said...

can't wait to see her!

Darilyn said...

Man, look at that gorgeous mouth of hers in that last picture. It just makes you want to kiss it. Babies are so sweet.

Tiffiny said...

Oh my goodness, too sweet. I love that last picture! If only they would sleep like that through the night at 6 weeks!

Dani said...

She is beautiful! I love that quote- it's so true!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

SO TRUE! I love how her darling little mouth is totally gaping open while she sleeps on your shoulder, now that is one relaxed little angel.

Natalee said...

Oh I heart little babies when they are sleeping with their chubby cheeks and mouths wide open! I could just eat her up! Simply precious!