Thankful to sleep in on a Thursday morning.
Thankful to have all my kids home with me the last few days due to fall parent teacher conferences. Today we went to OMSI and really enjoyed our visit. We were there for a full 4 hours and could have easily stayed longer because we didn't get to see/explore/touch everything. There is SO much to do there.
Thankful for such a happy baby. Ellie didn't make a peep all day. Just sat in the umbrella stoller and happily watched the two big kids splash, build, listen and look. I adore that amazing girl.
Thankful for the gas station guy who gave me great directions. I got lost leaving OMSI and went back and forth and over the river twice before asking for help. UGH.
Thankful for a comfy, warm home to come home to.
Thankful for a husband that encourages me to drop everything and run off with my girlfriends for a few hours of shopping and talking while he puts kids to bed and holds down the fort at home.
Thankful for good friends. Sincere, kind-hearted, laugh till you cry, say-anything-to kind of friends. Love them.
3 comments:
great list of "thankfuls".
I'm hoping I can be thankful for sleeping in tomorrow. :)
Ahh sleeping in,I too am so thankful for the days you can sleep in and for good husbands, great friends and a warm home. Can I just dito your post! Luv ya!
Sounds like the perfect day to me!
Post a Comment