Family and friends gathered from near and far to shower my sister with love and congratulations last weekend. Everyone is so excited about the upcoming arrival of Baby Strout!
What a wonderful day of celebration for my beautiful sister and her little bambino.
1 more day people!
I can't wait!!!!!





7 comments:
What a fun shower! I love all the bright yellow touches. You did a great job! I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow. What a happy day!
oh, and your sister looks just radiant!
Oh, so great! A big huge congrats and hug from me to you and your sister:0)
Oh FUN!!! What a cheerful baby shower, bright and shining just like your sweet sis :) Wishing you the best day EVER today, all of you. Can't wait for the next post ... so please don't make us wait too long, kay?!
and this comment is for Tonya, if she happens to see it! I was just with my friend Kimberly the other day and she was talking about how wonderful her new ward was and she mentioned you as she told me about her new friends!!! I used to be in that ward ages ago and so she wondered who I might still know, and I told her I thought I might know you from Jodi's blog ... and then seeing you just now I thought, "yep, that's her!" Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for being so good to Kim ... she's the best :)
What a beautiful shower. I loved the diaper cake. Congratulations.
What a fun shower, and I agree your sister is radiant. I too am looking forward to the post announcing the little miracle. How exciting for your family...a dream come true.
Hi Sweet Sis,
I am just now getting around to looking at your blog! Thank you for giving me the BEST shower ever! It was absolutely beautiful. What a perfect day. You are the greatest sister anyone could ever ask for!! Love ya, Nikki
Post a Comment