We (my mom, sister and me) saw your beautiful sister and her handsome husband at Target a little over a week ago! She sure was a cute pregnant mommy! And now her darling baby is here! He is sooo cute! What a happy time for you all! Congrats!
Hooray hooray hooray!!! I have been waiting for this post since last Thursday when you said that tomorrow was the day! :) He is beautiful and I am so thrilled for you and your sister and your families.
The picture of your sister holding her baby boy just gives me shivers! I only know a teeny tiny little bit of how hard she has worked for and prayed for that baby and the joy that radiates even in this picture is visible. It makes me appreciate a little more what a sacred and blessed calling it is to be a mother. I am SO glad that everything went well. How fun for you to have a new little nephew!
What a beautiful baby! My newest nephew was born this morning! We will have to compare their achievements in the months to come! Congratulations to your sister and her family. (And to youguys also!)
He is so cute! Oh and so tiny! Congrats Nikki I said congrats! What a blessing and miracle and sweet experience it is to have a sweet child of your own.
My sweet sweet sister! You are the greatest. It is a blessing to have such a wonderful sister who has shared the heartache and joy of this baby journey with us. Little JT has the greatest Aunt ever!!!
15 comments:
We (my mom, sister and me) saw your beautiful sister and her handsome husband at Target a little over a week ago! She sure was a cute pregnant mommy! And now her darling baby is here! He is sooo cute! What a happy time for you all! Congrats!
He is SO cute and how exciting for him to finally be here. Give your sis a big hug from us and congrats to the whole family. Loves!
!!!He's SO beautiful!!!
I am so happy for your sister, and her husband, and all ALL of you who have prayed for this little miracle baby for so long!
makes me smile so big :)
love you!!!
Hooray hooray hooray!!! I have been waiting for this post since last Thursday when you said that tomorrow was the day! :) He is beautiful and I am so thrilled for you and your sister and your families.
what a PRECIOUS little boy! Seriously.
And those feet just made me melt a little. Congratulations Aunt!
What a cute, cute little guy! I am loving the foot picture. So sweet:0)
The picture of your sister holding her baby boy just gives me shivers! I only know a teeny tiny little bit of how hard she has worked for and prayed for that baby and the joy that radiates even in this picture is visible. It makes me appreciate a little more what a sacred and blessed calling it is to be a mother. I am SO glad that everything went well. How fun for you to have a new little nephew!
What a beautiful baby! My newest nephew was born this morning! We will have to compare their achievements in the months to come!
Congratulations to your sister and her family. (And to youguys also!)
Congrats of the new nephew! What a cute boy! I'm sure your kids will have lots of fun with that little cousin in the years to come.
Wait, why aren't the pics showing up? I will have to check back later! Boys are so much fun your sister will love it:)
What a cute little baby - how exciting for your sister and your family.
He is so cute! Oh and so tiny! Congrats Nikki I said congrats! What a blessing and miracle and sweet experience it is to have a sweet child of your own.
What a gorgeous baby!! Congratulations to you all!
Okay, now the pics are showing up and he is such a cute baby! Makes me want to snuggle a baby:) (and nibble those toes!)
My sweet sweet sister! You are the greatest. It is a blessing to have such a wonderful sister who has shared the heartache and joy of this baby journey with us. Little JT has the greatest Aunt ever!!!
Post a Comment